If you are the owner of a workspace, you have the ability to customize the workspace, including setting branding for the workspace, setting a title, and a description.
Changing the Workspace Cover & Icon Images
Every workspace comes with its own cover image and icon image. The cover image appears as a banner at the top of the workspace, while the icon image appears inside a smaller hexagon on the bottom left side of the cover image.
To change the workspace cover image:
- Hover over the ‘Cover Image’ in a workspace and click the ‘image’ icon in the bottom right corner.
- Select from the sample images in the gallery or click Upload Image to use your own image.
To change the workspace icon image:
- Click the ‘Hexagon’ icon on the bottom left side of the cover image.
- Upload an image as the icon image. Choose an image that is 80px x80px or larger for the best results.
Changing the Workspace Title & Description
Every workspace comes with a title and an optional description.
To change the workspace title:
- Click on the existing workspace title.
- Type in a new workspace title. The new title will immediately be shown to all workspace members.
To change the workspace description:
- Click on the existing workspace description (if one exists) or hover right under the workspace title to find the workspace description field.
- Type in a workspace description. The new description will immediately be shown to all workspace members.