This article will provide an overview of the different ways to invite other team members to your Moxo portal as internal users.
Invite New Users from Your Profile
To invite new users from your profile:
- Hover over the ‘Profile’ icon located on the far right side of the top navigation bar, located on all main pages of your portal.
- Click Invite Internal User from the dropdown menu.
- You will then see a pop up in which you can invite an individual internal user to join your portal.
- Enter the required information and hit Send Invitation. The internal user will receive an email prompting them to join your portal.
You can also invite internal users via a shareable link.
To invite users via a shareable link:
- Click on the Share Invite Link tab inside of the pop up.
- Then click Copy Link or copy the link manually. When an internal user receives this link, they can sign up themselves on your portal. This link can be shared with an indefinite number of users.
If you’d no longer like to use the current shareable link:
- Click Refresh Link to ensure the previous link expires.
- A new link will appear.
Users will no longer be able to use the previous link to join your portal once you refresh the link.
Invite New Internal Users from a Workspace
To invite new internal users from inside of a Moxo workspace:
- Click Invite, located underneath the workspace cover image.
- A pop up will appear on the right side of your screen.
- Click Invite Internal Users.
- You will then see a screen titled “Add Team Members to this Workspace.” In the text entry box, enter the email address of the internal user you would like to invite.
- As you enter their email, you will see a message stating “No matches found” inside of the dropdown suggestions box. Click Invite New Internal User at the bottom of the box.
- Next, a pop up will appear on your screen prompting you to Invite a New Internal User. Enter the required information and click Add Internal User.
- An email will automatically be sent to the new Internal User inviting them to your portal and to that workspace.
Alternatively, you can also copy and share the workspace link with anyone that needs to be invited. You will have the option to select their user type (internal or client) when they request to join the workspace, using the workspace link.
Invite New Internal Users from the Admin Portal
Internal users can also be invited directly from the admin portal, from the admin user management section.
Resend Internal Users Invites
If an internal user is unable to locate their invitation or did not receive it, you have the option to resend it from the Admin Portal. To resend an invitation to an internal user whom you have previously invited:
- Go to the Internal Users tab in the Admin Portal.
- Identify the user who you need to resend the invitation to.
- Click the ellipsis ‘...’ icon to the right side of the user’s name.
- Click Resend Invite. You will see a pop up appear prompting you to confirm you would like to resend the invitation.
- Click Send to confirm. Your invitation has now been resent.
Invitations can only be resent to an internal user whose status is ‘Pending’.