The Time Booking action can be used to have someone to book an available time slot for a meeting with one or multiple participants, based on calendar availability.
This article goes over setting up your calendar availability and connecting to your Google or Outlook calendars, if you would like to.
For more information on how to use the time booking action after setting up your availability, visit the Time Booking article.
To set your time booking availability for a meeting:
- Click on the ‘Profile’ icon in the top right hand corner of your portal. This icon will either show your initials or a profile picture, if you have set one.
- Next, you will see a drop down menu appear. Click on your name to enter your Profile page.
- Click Edit to the right of Time Booking Availability.
- Adjust the hours to align with your available hours.
- Adjust the time zone to show time slots based on your location.
- Set the following optional settings:
- Special Hours: Override default calendar availability for exceptions like holidays, vacation, etc.
- Buffer Time: Prevent the system from booking back-to-back meetings with a minimum buffer time in between meetings.
- Connect your Google or Outlook calendar.
- Moxo can integrate with your Google or Outlook calendars to pull calendar availability.
- Click Connect to the right of the calendar you would like to connect and follow the prompts.
- Click Save Changes.