Changing your subscription plan in Moxo is a straightforward process that can be done in two different ways. Whether you're looking to upgrade your plan to access more features or downgrade to a more limited plan, this article will guide you through the steps to make this change.
There are two methods to modify your subscription plan:
- Through the Admin portal
- Directly from your Moxo portal's home page
If you are currently on the Business Pro plan and above, please contact your customer success manager to downgrade your plan. The Change Plan button in the Home page and the Plans & Billing section in the Admin portal are not available once you upgrade to the Business Pro subscription plan and above.
You can also refer to Impacts of Downgrading your Plan to learn more about downgrading your plan.
To change your plan through the Admin portal:
- Click on the ‘Profile’ icon on the top right side of your portal. Your Profile icon will either show your initials or a profile picture, if you have set one.
- Click on Admin from the drop down menu, and the Admin portal will open in another window.
- Inside the Admin portal, click on Plans & Billing from the left side menu where you can view your subscription plan and payment details.
- Click on Change Plan in the Billing Details section.
- This will open a list of the available subscription plan options. Review the plan options carefully to ensure you select the one that best suits your needs.
- Select your desired plan by clicking on Choose Plan within the corresponding box.
- Next, you will make a payment accordingly.
- If you decide to upgrade your plan, your account will be upgraded and charged right away. The amount due will be adjusted based on the remaining percentage of the billing cycle at the time the plan was changed.
- In case you are downgrading your plan, your account will be downgraded at the end of your current billing cycle. If the number of workspaces you have exceeds the limit in your new plan, you will still have access to existing workspaces. However, you will be unable to create new workspaces unless you close some to bring the count back below the limit.
To change your plan through your portal homepage:
- Login to your Moxo portal with your credentials.
- Navigate to the Home page in your portal, by clicking on Home.
- Click on Change Plan on the top right side of your home page. This button will say Upgrade Plan if you are on the Free plan.
- This will open a list of the available subscription plan options. Follow Steps 5 through 7 from the section above, which walks through how to change your plan from the Admin portal.
If you encounter any issues during the process or have questions about your subscription, you can always reach out to Moxo's support team for assistance.
That's it! You've successfully changed your Moxo subscription plan. Enjoy the benefits of your new plan and make the most out of your Moxo experience.