Using Moxo add-on for Google Workspace, you can now schedule and manage your Moxo meetings directly from Gmail or Google Calendar. The calendar invite shows the Moxo meeting link to join the meeting.
How to install Moxo add-on for Google Workspace
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Go to the Moxo app for Google Workspace.
- Click Install & follow the steps to complete the installation.
Login & Authorize
- After successful installation open the Moxo add-on from your Google Calendar.
- Click Login and follow the steps to login and authorize with your Moxo portal credentials.
- NOTE: Administrators can install the app for the whole domain through the Google Admin console. Go to support.google.com and search for Install Marketplace apps.
Schedule a Moxo meeting in Google Calendar
- Click Create or click a time slot on the calendar for your meeting.
- Enter your meeting details, such as the title, location, and guest list.
- Click "More options".
- In the Add "Google Meet video conferencing" drop-down menu, select Moxo Meeting.
- Google Calendar will add the join link for the Moxo meeting.
- Optionally click Moxo logo in the side panel to change the meeting settings as needed.
- Click "Save" to schedule the meeting and send the invitation.
Start an instant meeting in Google Calendar
- From your Google Calendar, click Moxo logo in the side panel
- Click "START INSTANT MEETING" button to launch an instant meeting on your Moxo Portal.
- Click "Invite" from your Moxo meeting to invite participants to join the meeting.