Spot comments enable users to provide feedback on specific sections of a document or file with precision and ease.
How to Add a Spot Comment
To add a spot comment:
- Open a file in a workspace.
- Click on any point within the file. A text box will then appear.
- Add your comment, and click Send.
Your spot comment has been added! Spot comments can be identified by a numbered circle.
The numbers will correspond with the order the spot comments were made.
Reply to a Spot Comment
To reply to a specific spot comment:
- Click on the numbered icon to view the spot comment.
- Send replies on the specific comment.
Edit a Spot Comment
To edit the content of a spot comment:
- Click on the spot comment that you would like to edit.
- Click on the ‘edit’ icon to the right of the comment.
- Edit the comment as needed, and click Save.
Reposition a Spot Comment
To reposition a spot comment:
- Put your cursor on the spot comment you want to reposition.
- Hold the cursor to drag the spot comment.
- Reposition the spot comment to the intended place.
Delete a Spot Comment
To delete a spot comment:
- Click on the spot comment you would like to edit.
- Click on the ‘delete’ icon to the right of the comment.
- Click Delete in the pop-up box.