The Template Gallery is a collection of pre-made workflow templates curated for a wide variety of departments and industries. These templates are designed to streamline your client projects with customers, vendors, and partners.
Accessing the Template Gallery
In the Home page, you will see a preview of some commonly used templates from the template gallery at the bottom of the page. To view the full template gallery, click View All in the top right corner of the template gallery section.
From the Templates tab, which can be accessed by clicking Templates in the top navigation bar, click on the Template Gallery tab.
Using a Template from the Template Gallery
- When you find a template that you’d like to use from the Template Gallery, click on View Details.
- You will be taken to the preview page that outlines all of the steps inside the workflow for this template. In order to use this template, select Use Template.
- Next, you will be taken to a page where you can assign specific users to the roles defined in the template. Click Next to continue.
- After entering the information for each role, you will then be taken to the workflow builder where you can customize the steps inside of that workflow, add automations, and add or delete steps. Once you are done, click Next to continue.
- As a final step, you will be taken to the Review & Create page where you can change the workspace title, description, and cover image, as well as preview the workflow on desktop and mobile. Click Start on the top right to create a workspace from the template.
Importing a Template from the Template Gallery to My Templates
Once you find a template that you’d like to save from the Template Gallery, click on View Details. You will be taken to the preview page that outlines all of the steps inside the workflow for this template. Select Import to add that template to the My Templates page.
Customizing Templates from the Template Gallery
There are two ways to customize templates from the Template gallery. If the template you would like to customize is not already saved to the My Templates page, see the 'Using a Template from the Template Gallery' section above to learn how to customize a template for one-time use.
If the template you would like to customize is already imported into your My Templates page:
- Find the template that you would like to customize, hover over it, and click Edit.
- You will be taken to the workflow builder where you can customize and edit your templates. Click Save in the top right corner to save your changes.