Deactivating a user would revoke their access to the Moxo Portal, until you reactivate their account.
To deactivate a user:
- Navigate to the Admin Portal by clicking on the ‘Profile’ icon on the top right side of your portal. This will either show your initials or a profile picture, if you have set one.
- Next click Admin from the Profile drop down menu, and the Admin portal will open in another window.
- Inside the Admin portal, click on the Internal Users or Clients tab in the left side menu, based on the type of user you would like to deactivate.
- Click on the ellipsis ‘...’ icon to the right of the user whom you would like to deactivate.
- Click on Deactivate User from the drop down menu.
- A pop up will appear confirming you would like to deactivate the user. Click Deactivate to proceed, or Cancel.
The user is now Deactivated. You can always see the user’s Deactivated status under the 'Status' column.
- Click on Reactivate User from the dropdown menu, and then click Reactivate in the confirmation pop up to successfully reactivate the user.
- All the data related to the user will be retained when deactivated, unless they are deleted. Once a deactivated user is reactivated, the data will be restored and the user will see their data again.
- Meetings will not be canceled even if the host is deactivated. However, other users will only be permitted to join if the waiting room is disabled for the meeting.
- Actions and Workspaces will not be removed when a user is deactivated. A label reading User Deactivated will appear under the deactivated user's name.
- If a user is deactivated, you can still send messages within workspaces the deactivated member is a part of. However, you will notice a label saying User Deactivated under the deactivated user's name, and you won't be able to assign any new actions to them.