Flow is the heart of every Moxo workspace, guiding users through a client project or process. Use Flow to automate and streamline your processes.
The Flow Section
The Flow section contains a series of actions that are configured to take place sequentially or in any order depending on your process.
Here are some best practices to make the most out of the Flow section:
- Add actions in the flow to collect documents, complete tasks, gather signatures and much more.
- Group actions into key milestones in your flow and track completion of stages.
- Set up automations to automatically trigger other activity when actions in your flow are completed.
To add actions to the Flow section:
- Click the ‘+’ icon in the Flow section of the workspace. If you do not not see the menu of icons, scroll down to the bottom of the Flow section.
- Select the action you would like to add and select a position for that action in the flow.
Users will be notified (via email or app) when it is their turn to act in the flow.
See Overview of Actions to learn more.
To build a template to use in the Flow section:
- Click Templates in the top navigation bar.
- Click + New Templates to build a workspace template and use the drag & drop flow builder.
See Create a Template to learn more.