The Reports section in Moxo provides comprehensive data on client engagement metrics, supporting operational, day-to-day, and strategic decision-making. It empowers businesses to optimize their client, vendor, and partner processes through key business insights. These include the most frequent business actions, average client engagement cycle duration, actions frequently missing deadlines, and other valuable insights.
In this article, we will provide guidance on how to use each section in Reports.
To access Reports:
- In the top Navigation Bar, click on Tools.
- You will see a drop down appear, with Reports on the right side.
There are four main dashboards under the reports section:
- Open Workspaces - The Open Workspaces Report gives you a complete overview of all open workspaces in your Moxo portal.
- Open Actions - The Open Actions Report gives you a complete overview of all open actions in your Moxo workspaces.
- Clients - The Clients Report lists all client users who have open actions across your Moxo workspaces.
- Internal Users - The Internal Users Report lists all internal users who have open actions across your Moxo workspaces.
What is included in the Usage Reports section?
While the dashboard reports provide a management overview of your open workspaces and actions, the Usage Report provides exportable data reports that include both current and past activity within your portal.
Here you will find a comprehensive analysis of active users, internal and client user sessions, workspaces, and assigned actions for both internal users and clients. Gain insights into the methods of interaction within your portal, including per-user averages across these categories. Easily download reports for a specific timeframe, such as the last 30 days.
The Usage Reports section is only accessible to portal Admins.