The Clients Report provides a comprehensive overview of your client users, delivering individual-level insights into their activity.
With this report, efficiently track and monitor client interactions, identify pending actions that may require follow-up, and gain valuable insights. For instance, you can monitor if a client user has a substantial backlog of overdue actions and pinpoint areas where improvements in client support can be made.
How to Access the Clients Report
To access the Clients Report:
- Click on Tools, from the top navigation bar.
- Click on Clients in the rightmost section under the Reports tab.
Components of the Report
Inside the Clients Report, you will see:
- Clients Users - This column lists all client users assigned to you who have any open actions assigned to them.
- Open Workspaces - This column shows the number of open workspaces in which your client user is involved.
- Open Actions - This column shows the total number of open actions assigned to your client across all workspaces.
- Overdue - This column displays the number of open actions assigned to a client that have exceeded their deadlines.
- Due Today - This column displays the number of open actions assigned to a client due today.
- Due in 7 days - This column shows the number of open actions assigned to a client due in the next 7 days.
Search Within the Report
Use the search bar to get information pertaining to a specific client.
Admin users can click the Admin View to see a comprehensive status overview of all activity for all client users within your portal. This includes activity from workspaces that the admin is not directly involved in. Furthermore, admins have the ability to select a specific client and view only their activity.
The Admin View is only available for admins in your portal.