The Internal Users Report offers a comprehensive view into user statuses, providing insights at an individual user level. You will see information about any workspaces in which both you and the internal user are members.
Utilize this report to effectively monitor and track progress across various business processes. For example, track whether certain internal users have a significant backlog of overdue actions.
Access the Internal Users Report
To access the Internal Users Report:
- Click on Tools, from the top navigation bar.
- Click on Internal Users in the rightmost section under the Reports tab.
Components of the Report
Inside the Internal Users Report, you will see:
- Internal Users - This column lists all internal users and any current open actions assigned to them in a workspace you are also a part of.
- Open Workspaces - This column shows the number of open workspaces both you and the internal user are a part of.
- Open Actions - This column displays the total count of open actions assigned to an internal user across all workspaces you are a part of.
- Overdue - This column shows the number of open actions assigned to a specific internal user that have surpassed their due dates.
- Due Today - This column shows the number of open actions assigned to a specific internal user that are due today.
- Due in 7 days - This column shows the number of open actions assigned to a specific internal user that are due in the next 7 days.
You can only view the internal user's open actions from workspaces you are a part of as well.
Search Within the Report
Use the search bar to search for a specific internal user.
Admin users can click the Admin View to see a comprehensive status overview of activity for all internal users within your portal. This includes activity from workspaces that the admin is not directly involved in. Furthermore, admins have the ability to select a specific user and view only their activity.
The Admin View is only available for admins in your portal.